1. What type of oil should I use in my engine?
2. Who manufactures your engines?
3. How much oil should be replaced when i do an oil change?
4. How often should I change the oil in my machine?
5. What can I use to clean my machine?
6. My generator is not producing any power what is wrong?
7. My Pressure washer has very low pressure, what is wrong?
8. My Trash Pump will not pump, what is wrong?
9. My Pressure washer has very low pressure, what is wrong?
What type of oil should I use in my engine?
If it is a gasoline engine, 10w30 or 30 weight non detergent is recomended If it is a diesel engine, 15w40 is recomended.
Who manufactures your engines?
LCT (Liquid Combustion Technology)
How much oil should be replaced when i do an oil change?
If it is a n 11hp gasoline engine, you should use 26-28 ounces if it is a 6 hp gasoline engine, you should use 16 ounces if it is a 9hp diesel engine, you should use
How often should I change the oil in my machine?
All of our machines should have the oil changed every 30 hours of run time.
What can I use to clean my machine?
We recommend that you clean the units with care. Do not spray down units with water, especially the generators, as water in the generator end can cause catastrophic failure. However, you can wipe the units downs with damp cloth or a small amount of light oil or WD40.
My generator is not producing any power what is wrong?
The only thing that can be done by someone who is not a professional, is a check for physical damage on the generator end. You should remove the generator cover and look for physical damage or anything out of the ordinary. If you find something, call our customer service line for further advice. If you have completed this step and find no damage, you should call our customer service line for advice.
My Pressure washer has very low pressure, what is wrong?
If your Pressure Washer is not producing enough pressure you should follow these steps to determine where the problem exists.
1) Remove the pressure washer gun from the hose
2) Turn water water supply on,
3) Start engine
After completing these steps, you should have pressure though the hose. This will tell us that the pressure washer gun has a problem. If this is the case, you should call us and request a new pressure washer gun.
If you have no pressure in from the hose after completing these steps, the pump on the unit has most likely gone bad. Call our customer service line and request a new pump mechanism.
My Trash Pump will not pump, what is wrong?
The most common problem with trash pump malfunction is failure to prime the unit. Priming the unit means the pump located on the front of the machine needs to have water in it. If there is air in the suction line and in the pump, a vaccum will not be created and no liquid will be pulled.
To solve this problem, ensure that you have a tight seal on the hose and pump threading. Use teflon tape to ensure that no air or liquid can leak in or out. Ensure that the suction end of the intake line is submerged within the liquid that is to be moved. Next, remove the cap on the top of the pump, and fill up the pump with liquid. This will allow a vacuum to be created within pump. Never run the trash pump without liquid in the pump.
If your trash pump still does not work, there is most likely a seal problem. If this is the case, you should call customer service to assist you.
My machine will not start, what is wrong?
You should follow these steps to determine what problem exists with your unit.
1) Check to make sure that fuel is being delivered to the carburetor.
If no fuel makes it to the carb, make sure the fuel petcock is turned to the "ON" position, and check you fuel filter. This may be clogged.
2) Check to see if fuel is making it through the carburetor. The simplest way to check this is to try and turn the engine over a few times, then remove a spark plug. If the spark plug is wet with fuel, fuel is making it through the carb. If the spark plugs are dry, your carburetor needs to be cleaned. To clean your carburetor, remove the carb bowl on the underside of the carburetor, and completely coat in a carburetor cleaner. then reassemble the unit
3) Check unit for spark If you do not know how to do this please call our customer service support line.
4) Check for compression. You can verify that your unit has compression by paying attention to how hard it is to turn the engine over. When pull starting the engine, it should take some force to turn the engine over. However, if the engine turns wth easy, you may not have good compression in the engine. If you have no compression in the engine, you most likely have a problem with the rings in the engine or the valves. If this is the case, you should call the customer service line for further advice.